Free 1 Year Warranty
Photogear warrants products to be free from defects in material and workmanship during warranty period. If the product proves to be defective in material or workmanship during the warranty period, Photogear will, at its sole option, repair or replace the product with a same or similar product depends on stock. And all products must be sent back to us.
What the warranty does not cover
- Any product, which the serial number has been defaced, modified or removed.
Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from: Accident, misuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning, or other acts of nature, unauthorized product modification, or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product.
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by Photogear.
- Removal or installation of the product.
- Causes external to the product, such as electric power fluctuations or failure.
- Use of supplies or parts not meeting the product's specifications.
- Any other cause, which does not relate to a product defect.
- Removal, installation and set-up service charges by any third party.
To obtain warranty service, you will be required to provide
- An authorized RMA number(Return Merchandise Authorization), you can contact our sales representatives to get it.
- A detailed description of the problem.What happened? When? How? What steps you have already taken to resolve the issue? Send a clear photo or video showing the defect(s); these should be taken under good lighting.
- A technical support representative will determine if your problem is covered under this warranty agreement. If the problem is covered, you will be contacted with specific instructions regarding how the product must be returned for repair or replacement.